Monday, October 29, 2007

SCARY

Here are the kiddos just before our ward Halloween party. Paige loved her make-up and felt very pretty. Kyle was happy with his scary appearance and Jenna was o.k. with everything. She was a bit uncomfortable with the make-up, tights and itchy cape. Her wig was too heavy and kept slipping off her head. She was a great sport about it all, though. I sewed Kyle and Jenna's costumes, so I was very proud of myself for my first attempt. They all had a terrific time at the party. They went trunk-or-treating, played carnival games and ate cotton candy - kid heaven.

5 comments:

Heather said...

So cute! I love how Paige is posing, doing a little hula. And tell Kyle he is pretty darn scary, wouldn't have recognized him if it wasn't for his blue eyes. Happy Halloween!

Shelby said...

I was so happy to find your blog. I actually stalk your families blogs in hopes of seeing you and your cute family! Now I can just comment on yours YEAH!!
Shelby (Brown)

Unknown said...

Wend, Im glad to see your posting days have lasted for so long! NEW POST!

Anonymous said...

YOU KNOW WHAT!!!! I bet your kids need a bath because they have been wearing their costumes since OCTOBER and it's now JANUARY!!!!!! Come on! NEW POST PLEASE!

F Montierth said...

Great to see an update. I know what you mean about not having time, but I'm sure you're 4x busier than me! I tend to type, even if I only have a few minutes, save it and then post it when I finally finish ... which means day s after , but hey, I've posted! Now we just need to get the rest of the family in on it!