Saturday, October 11, 2008

Fall Break

We spent our Fall Break in Pinetop with my mom and dad. We always have a great time there. It's nice to relax in the cool weather, be with family and eat my mom's cooking. These are someof the things we did while we were there:
We picked raspberries from Grandma's raspberry patch. Grandma bought Paige and Jenna some press on nails. Paige had hers on the first hour we were there. She soon discovered it was difficult to do things with them on, especially suck her fingers.

The girls are always working on a craft. They love to get into the craft box. They have quite an imagination.
Taryn loved to be outside. She was a happy little sweetheart.

Taryn sure knows how to make her grandma and grandpa feel loved.
The boys had fun target shooting in the backyard.
We even had fun watching the squirrels. Oh, no, that's not a squirrel - it's Grandpa's hair!!!
Thanks for the great time up at the cabin, Mom and Dad!

7 comments:

Andrea Gunnell said...

That looks like a lot of fun! We always have fun at the cabin and wish we could go more often.

Anonymous said...

Wendy, the house looks great. I'm dying at dad's hair. Brigg got jealous that he wasn't there to shoot guns. (it's okay, b'c I'm sure he'd shoot someone or shoot his eye out)

Unknown said...

ha ha ha. I laughed at Dads hair too. I called mom and told him to get his hair cut! She said "he doesn't need one! It looks nice when its combed!" ha ha ha. Poor dad. Your house looks great Wend. I can't wait to reside there during Goble Goble Day! :)

Heather said...

I love Jenna's nails! The cabin is always fun, especially eating and shooting! Your house looks awesome, I love the curtains and colors. Well done Wendy.

Natalie said...

Pinetop looked beautiful! And press on nails...who could ask for more?? I totally remember doing that as a little girl. I should let Elle and Tatum take a whack at them someday.

I absolutely love seeing all the decorations in your home. I am a big fan of black furniture with red decor...very sharp looking!

Jana said...

I love the nails! I enjoy Pinetop so much and have great memories growing up going there. You're house looks great! When you coming to do mine?

Dents said...

love uncle gordons hair, I remember seeing another wild haired picture of him sitting at the computer, how lucky for him to have such a think head of hair!!