Saturday, October 11, 2008

Remodel




These are some pictures of what we have been doing to our kitchen and family room. I'm happy with how things are turning out. This is going to be an extremely long process, but then again, our whole house is just one big project. Once I was getting discouraged with my home. I was admiring our newly painted kitchen, and then immediately started thinking about how so many other things needed to be done. I felt overwhelmed and ashamed for being ungrateful. Then, the thought came to me: Enjoy the Process. That's my new motto. It reminds me a bit of President Monson's counsel: Find Joy in the Journey.



6 comments:

melissa said...

From the pics that you posted... your kitchen and family room look amazing! I really like the berry red that you used in the window treatments and your paint in the kitchen!

F Montierth said...

The house looks great!

Dents said...

Your house looks very nice, love the colors

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

I love the red walls in your kitchen! Very cute! It looks super homey!

lackrik said...

Looks great! We have the same taste in colors and style. ;)

Solomon Family said...

Today was the first time I saw your blog! I love what you are doing to your home - so cute - it looks like you!