Monday, October 6, 2008

Hot Buns

No, not my buns, these. I made hamburger buns for the first time ever. I was proud of how they turned out, and they tasted quite good if I do say so myself. I served my sister-in-law, Heather's, delicious sloppy joe sauce on top of them (go to Downright Delish for her recipe). It's the first sloppy joe my kids didn't whine about.



Thanks for your comments from my last post. I'm tellin ya, I don't know why it's so hard for me to figure this computer stuff out. Steve is the one who got this fall template up for me. I tried and tried and could not figure it out. Thanks for not giving up on me. I'll keep trying. I know I'll get it one day. O.K., Allison, go pick on Stephanie for a while :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How dare you show a picture of those delectable looking buns without a recipe to follow! I'm jealous... 'cause that looks so good for dinner tonight. I second that sloppy joe recipe. It's the BEST I've ever tasted... sweet, but not too sweet and just all around perfect! Love the new template. Send me some family pics this morning, please. I'll make you a cute header to put up there.

Heather said...

Well done Wendy! Those look great and I bet they tasted even better. Sloppy Joes sound really good right now, even at 8 in the morning.

Meredith Ferrin said...

Good Job Wendy!! Those look delicious...I'm off to find the recipe for sloppy joes!

Keep up the great work, I love it when you blog!

Thanks for all your help with enrichment...I'll let ya know the final details hopefully tonight!

Love ya!

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Those look delicious! Good job Wendy! I will have to get that recipe from you! I always love trying new things, and bread always tastes better when its homemade! :)

melissa said...

Wendy... those buns look so delicious! It's a good thing I don't have a serious complex about myself or else I could really start to develope a nervous tick or something being surrounded by all of my extra TALENTED Sister In Laws!!!!

Jana said...

Those buns look great! And you have hot buns to my dear! Mere told me about your yummo post so I had to check it out! Cute backround!